Rock-Solid Gut Health With One Ancient Food.
In traditional Chinese medicine, this superfood was regarded as a potent health tonic. For the Maasai people of Kenya and Tanzania, it's used as a crucial part of a warrior's diet.
While it may sound like a mystery, this substance probably isn’t new to you. In fact, it was likely the first food you ever had.
This ancient food is Colostrum.
Colostrum is a natural, milky fluid produced by mammals as the first source of nutrition for their young. Colostrum promotes total body health by enhancing immune function, gut health, and athletic recovery.*
So, what’s in Kion Colostrum?
Colostrum contains natural sources of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes such as:
- Cytokines: Messengers that keep the channels of communication open between the cells in your immune system.*
- Lactoferrin: An important protein that supports the health of the intestinal lining and plays a role in the immune system.*
- Immunoglobulins (IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, IgM): Antibodies that mediate the body’s immune response.*
- Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs): Amino acids that help regulate the immune system and support the production of white blood cells.*
- Growth Factors (IGF-I, IGF-II, EGF): Essential hormones that help build and maintain tissues in the GI tract.*
Whether you want to support your immune system or improve gut health, Kion Colostrum can help build the foundation for a healthier you.
From Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised Cows
Single-Origin and Non-GMO
No Antibiotics or Hormones
Premium, Powdered Colostrum From Grass-Fed Cows.
Powdered Bovine Colostrum
100% grass-fed, pasture-raised, non-GMO, antibiotic-free, hormone-free, and BSE-free bovine colostrum.
See All Ingredients
100% powdered bovine colostrum. That's it!