Kion Bar – 12 Bar Box
$35.99 — or
$35.99 / month
Kion Bar is a satisfying, real-food energy bar. Stable energy, no sugar crashes! Just a tasty punch of mouth-watering, chocolatey-salty-coconut goodness.
In stock (can be backordered)
Kion Bar is a tasty, appetite-satiating, real food energy bar that will withstand the rigors of living a limitless, adventurous life. The balanced macronutrient ratios provide a stable source of energy. It packs a punch with an incredible chocolatey-salty-coconut flavor. Kion Bar is a guilt-free bar that you can give to your family and your kids, eat before or during a workout, at your desk, on an airplane, or any other time you need clean-burning, stable energy.
A Satisfying Real-Food Energy Bar With a Delicious Chocolatey-Coconut Flavor
- No Cravings, No Sugar Crashes: A balanced ratio of protein, healthy fats, and carbs from real foods delivers a stable, satisfying energy source, without the sugar crashes and “gut bombs.”
- Real Food Ingredients: Only the best real food ingredients, like organic chia seeds, grass-fed gelatin, and organic cocoa nibs. No added “natural flavors” that aren't really natural.
- Gut-Friendly: Made with gut-friendly ingredients. No gluten, soy, dairy, or whey protein!
- Convenient & Stable: Won't melt, freeze, or turn into a brick in the cold. Perfect for travel, training, a healthy snack, and the rigors of an active life.
- Friggin' Delicious: The absolute most delicious, chocolatey-salty-coconut-honey flavor you've ever tasted in a bar, with perfect texture and mouthfeel.
Every tasty bite of our bar gives you the guilt-free confidence that you're biting into…
- A clean-burning bar that will “hold up” under rigorous conditions of people living hard-charging, high-achieving lives…
- A low-carb, high-fat, moderate-protein bar with zero dairy, zero soy, zero whey protein isolate, and instead contain a clean hypoallergenic protein source…
- A bar that is low in lectins and free of gluten, saponins and other notorious gut assailants…
- A bar that provides a full spectrum of amino acids for athletic performance and recovery…
- A bar that contains just enough carbohydrate for liver and muscle glycogen restoration and appetite satiety without crashing energy…
- A bar that doesn't freeze and turn into a rock-solid brick in frigid temperatures while snowboarding, skiing and hiking and that doesn't melt into a pile of seedy goo upon exposure to hot bike rides, runs and car glove compartments…
- And perhaps most importantly, a bar that doesn't taste like cardboard, has a good crunch and mouth feel and keeps you satisfied without a “dissolve in my mouth” type of here-and-gone taste, but rather a rich, chocolat-ey, coco-nutty, mind-blowing explosion of flavor.
- Organic Cocoa Nibs: Provides fiber, potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants, cocoa nibs are a superfood that have a rich dark-chocolatey flavor.
- Coconut Flakes: Coconut flakes are an ideal source of natural Medium-Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), providing clean-burning, stable energy.
- Almonds: Almonds are a source of plant-based protein to support performance and satiety while adding a crunchy texture.
- Organic Honey: Nature’s original sweetener! Kion Bar has just enough to aid athletic performance and add a touch of honey-sweet goodness.
- Grass-fed Gelatin: A grass-fed protein superfood that is an absolute staple in traditional and ancestral foods.
- Organic Chia Seeds: Chia seeds pack in the nutrients and fiber.
- Organic Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds add a perfect crunchy, nutty taste and texture.
- Kaniwa (Baby Quinoa): Kaniwa, like Quinoa, is a naturally gluten-free source of B vitamins and essential minerals, and flavonoids.
- Organic Rice & Pea Protein: Because they are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, rice and pea protein are an ideal gut-friendly protein source.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: A healthy fat source that adds a perfect, buttery taste.
- Sea Salt: A natural preservative and source of trace minerals.
Ingredients & Label
Ingredients: Organic honey, almonds, organic cocoa nibs, hydrolyzed gelatin, baby quinoa (kaniwa), organic chia seeds, coconut flakes, chocolate liquor (roasted and ground cocoa beans), water, organic rice protein, organic pea protein isolate, organic sesame seeds, cocoa powder, organic cocoa butter, sea salt, tocopherols.
We do not have any sample sizes of the Kion Bar at this time. We do, however, offer a fantastic 30 day money back guarantee on all first time purchases of our products. Here is our policy: https://getkion.com/money-back-guarantee/
The Kion Bar itself is not organic. However, the following ingredients are Certified Organic: rice protein, pea protein, honey, chia seeds, sesame seeds, cocoa nibs, and cocoa butter. All of the other ingredients are sustainably sourced and non-GMO.
The bar is not vegan, as it contains grass-fed bovine gelatin and honey.
There are 12 bars in each box.
Kion Bars are free of gluten, soy, dairy, and whey protein. However, they are manufactured on equipment that also manufactures wheat products, which is why they are not certified gluten-free.
Not yet! Please join the waitlist for updated information on Kion Wholesale opportunities at https://getkion.com/wholesale/
Our Kion Bar wrappers are not recyclable. However, we are currently researching recyclable options.
The only sugar in the bar is from organic honey, which accounts for 9g of total carbohydrate. We are not doctors, nor do we claim to be, and therefore we encourage you to check with your regular physician regarding whether or not this bar is safe for you Diabetic consumption.
The Kion Bar is made with grass-fed bovine gelatin.
Our almonds are sourced from the United States.
The energy bar is 3rd party tested and all of the ingredients are individually batch tested for heavy metal content. None of the ingredients are released for manufacturing that exceed the FDA requirements for heavy metal content for food products.