Kion Bar – 12 Bar Box
$35.99 — or subscribe and get 10% off
Kion Bar is a satisfying, real-food energy bar. Stable energy, no sugar crashes! Just a tasty punch of mouth-watering, chocolatey-salty-coconut goodness.
Kion Bar is a tasty, appetite-satiating, nutrient-dense bar that will withstand the rigors of living a limitless, exciting life. It reduces food cravings with just a few simple bites, gives you a long-term, stable source of energy without causing blood sugar spikes, doesn’t contain a chemical cocktail or excess protein, and delivers an incredible chocolatey-salty-coconut flavor. Kion Bar is a guilt-free bar that you can give to your family and your kids, eat before or during a workout, at your desk, on an airplane, or any other time you need clean-burning, stable energy.
A Satisfying, Nutrient-Dense, Real-Food Energy Bar With a Delicious Chocolatey-Coconut Flavor
- No Cravings, No Sugar Crashes: A balanced ratio of protein, healthy fats, and carbs from real foods delivers a stable, satisfying energy source, without the sugar crashes and “gut bombs.”
- Healthiest Ingredients: Only the best real food ingredients, like organic white chia seeds, grass-fed gelatin, and cocoa nibs, so it's packed with nutrients, amino acids and antioxidants. No added “natural flavors” that aren't really natural.
- Gut Friendly: Made with gut-friendly ingredients. No gluten, soy, dairy, or whey protein!
- Convenient & Stable: Won't melt, freeze, or turn into a brick in the cold. Perfect for travel, training, a healthy snack, and the rigors of an active life.
- Friggin' Delicious: The absolute most delicious, chocolatey-salty-coconut-honey flavor you've ever tasted in a bar, with perfect texture and mouthfeel.
Each and every tasty bite of our bar gives you the guilt-free confidence and guarantee that you're biting into
- A clean-burning bar that will “hold up” under rigorous conditions of people living hard-charging, high-achieving lives…
- A low-carb, high-fat, moderate-protein bar with zero dairy, zero soy, zero whey protein isolate, and instead contain a clean hypoallergenic protein source…
- A bar that is low in lectins and free of gluten, saponins and other notorious gut assailants…
- A bar that has plenty of minerals and electrolytes along with perfect amounts of fiber to keep you from getting the notorious “energy bar constipation…”
- A bar that supports recovery with sufficient levels of all essential amino acids and antioxidants, without excess protein to create an insulin spike or aging effect…
- A bar that contains just enough carbohydrate for liver and muscle glycogen restoration and appetite satiety, without necessarily spiking blood sugar…
- A bar that doesn't freeze and turn into a rock-solid brick in frigid temperatures while snowboarding, skiing and hiking and that doesn't melt into a pile of seedy goo upon exposure to hot bike rides, runs and car glove compartments…
- And perhaps most importantly, a bar that doesn't taste like cardboard, has a good crunch and mouth feel and keeps you satisfied without a “dissolve in my mouth” type of here-and-gone taste, but rather a rich, chocolat-ey, coco-nutty, mind-blowing explosion of flavor.
- Cocoa Nibs: Packed with fiber, potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants, cocoa nibs are a nutrient-dense superfood that have a rich dark-chocolatey flavor.
- Coconut Flakes: Coconut flakes are an ideal source of natural Medium-Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), providing clean-burning, stable energy.
- Almonds: Loaded with protein, healthy monounsaturated fat, fiber and antioxidants, Almonds support performance and satiety while adding a crunchy texture.
- Organic Honey: Nature’s original sweetener! Kion Bar has just enough to aid athletic performance and add a touch of honey-sweet goodness.
- Grass-fed Gelatin: A grass-fed protein superfood that is an absolute staple in traditional and ancestral foods.
- Organic White Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are one of the highest antioxidant foods in existence, and they are high in calcium, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Organic Sesame Seeds: Besides providing minerals like copper and manganese, sesame add the perfect crunchy, nutty texture.
- Kaniwa (Baby Quinoa): Kaniwa, like Quinoa, is a naturally gluten-free source of B vitamins and essential minerals, but packed with even more flavonoids like Quercetin.
- Organic Rice & Pea Protein: Because they are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, rice and pea protein are an ideal gut-friendly protein source.
- Cocoa Butter: A healthy fat source that adds a perfect, buttery taste.
- Sea Salt: An excellent electrolyte source. And with at least 60 trace minerals, sea salt is a potent way to give your body its minerals, especially as these have become harder to obtain due to soil depletion.
Ingredients & Label
Ingredients: Organic honey, almonds, cocoa nibs, hydrolyzed gelatin, baby quinoa (kaniwa), organic white chia seeds, coconut flakes, chocolate liquor (roasted and ground cocoa beans), water, organic rice protein, pea protein isolate, organic sesame seeds, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, sea salt, tocopherols.
We do not have any sample sizes of the Kion Bar at this time. We do, however, offer a fantastic 30 day money back guarantee on all first time purchases of our products. Here is our policy: https://getkion.com/money-back-guarantee/
Organic honey, almonds, cocoa nibs, hydrolyzed gelatin, baby quinoa (kaniwa), organic white chia seeds, coconut flakes, chocolate liquor (roasted and ground cocoa beans), water, organic rice protein, pea protein isolate, organic sesame seeds, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, sea salt, and tocopherols.
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 60mg
- Potassium 120mg
- Total Carbs: 19g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 10g
- Iron: 15%DV”
The Kion Bar itself is not organic. However, the following ingredients are Certified Organic: rice protein, pea protein, honey, white chia seed, and sesame seed. All of the other ingredients are sustainably sourced and non-GMO.
The bar is not vegan, as it contains grass-fed bovine gelatin.
Due to inventory issues, we're currently unable to ship the Kion Bar internationally. Please contact [email protected] to be added to our list and get updated as soon as they're available internationally.
There are 12 bars in each box.
Kion Bars are free of gluten, soy, dairy, and whey protein. However, they are manufactured on equipment that also manufactures wheat products, which is why they are not certified gluten-free.
We will be launching our wholesale program in 2020. Please join the waitlist for updated information on Kion Wholesale opportunities at https://getkion.com/wholesale/
Our Kion Bar wrappers are not recyclable. However, we are currently researching recyclable options.
The only sugar that is contained in the bar is the natural sweetener, honey, which accounts for 10g of total carbohydrate. We are not doctors, nor do we claim to be, and therefore we encourage you to check with your regular physician regarding whether or not this bar is safe for you Diabetic consumption.
- Beneficial impacts on cholesterol, triglycerides, and C-reactive protein.
- Lowered blood glucose and homocysteine levels.
- Increased serum antioxidant levels, including glutathione reductase.
- Reduction in plasma prostaglandin, a marker of inflammation, in as little as 15 days.
- Potent antibacterial properties, which may be beneficial against certain infections.
The Kion Bar is made with grass-fed bovine gelatin.
Our almonds are sourced from the United States.
The energy bar is 3rd party tested and all of the ingredients are individually batch tested for heavy metal content. None of the ingredients are released for manufacturing that exceed the FDA requirements for heavy metal content for food products.