Summer is in full swing, but it’s time to cool off, chill out, and make friends with the cold.
Experience the potent mental and physical benefits of cold exposure!
Join thousands of others for the free 5-day Kion Cold Thermo Challenge from August 2nd to 6th.
Your Mind Is More Powerful Than You Realize
It can be trained to keep calm under extreme stress, anxiety, and panic situations. Submerging in ice water takes your breath away and forces you to breathe, which in turn forces you to be present to this moment.
Regularly embracing the cold is not just a biohack that can benefit your physical health. In reality, it’s a small practice that can have sweeping implications on all aspects of your life.
If you’re willing to break out of your comfort zone, regular cold training can help:
- Reduce stress
- Boost your metabolism
- Strengthen your immune system
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness
- And elevate your mood, attention, and mental function
And the best part? It’s free, accessible, and the positive benefits can be felt almost immediately!
Why Join the Kion Cold Thermo Challenge?
Cold exposure is a simple practice. Just jump in some cold water, and you’re set!
However, information about how to do it can get confusing!
When you join the Kion Cold Thermo Challenge, you’ll get the no-BS breakdown from experts in cold therapy so you can practice it safely and effectively.
You’ll be supported by Team Kion, thousands of others practicing with you, and content from experts like:
- Jesse Coomer, Wim Hof Method Instructor
- Ben Greenfield, NYT Best Selling Author and health and fitness expert
- Scott Carney, evolutionary cold exposure expert and author of What Doesn’t Kill Us and The Wedge
Here’s How It Works
- Enter your email to join the 5-day Kion Cold Thermo Challenge for free, starting August 2nd.
- Get an instant download of Cold Thermo Unearthed, a comprehensive eBook that gives you all the tools you need to choose the right cold exposure practice for you, how to do it safely, what to expect, and answers to many other common questions.
- Take the plunge! Hop in a cold shower, cold tub, river, cryotherapy chamber, whatever you like—just get cold, and instantly feel the benefits!
- Enter to win an exclusive giveaway by following @kion on Instagram, using the hashtag #KIONCOLDTHERMO2021, tagging a friend, and showing us how you’re getting cold!
Are you ready to take the plunge to realizing your strongest, most resilient self?
Join Team Kion and thousands of others for the Kion Cold Thermo Challenge today!