Feed your gut “nature’s first food” with Kion Colostrum, made from premium grass-fed goat milk.
- Promotes healthy gut function*
- Supports the immune system*
- Enhances athletic recovery*
Get A Rock-Solid Gut With One Ancient Substance.
In ancient Chinese medicine, this superfood was regarded as a potent health tonic. For the Maasai people of Kenya and Tanzania, it has long been regarded as a crucial part of a warrior's diet.
While it may sound like a mystery, this substance probably isn’t new to you. In fact, it was likely the first food you ever had.
This ancient food is Colostrum.
Colostrum is a natural, milky fluid produced by mammals as the first source of nutrition for their young. Colostrum promotes total body health by enhancing your immune system, intestinal health, and athletic recovery.*
So, what’s in Kion Colostrum?
Colostrum contains natural sources of vitamins, minerals, proteins and enzymes such as:
- Cytokines: Messengers that keep the channels of communication open between the cells in your immune system.
- Lactoferrin: A protein that supports your body’s immune response to infections.
- Immunoglobulins (IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, IgM): Antibodies that help your immune system to seek and destroy potential health threats.
- Proline Rich Polypeptides (PRPs): Amino acids that help regulate the immune system and support the production of white blood cells.
- Growth Factors (IGF-I, IGF-II, EGF): Essential hormones that help build and maintain tissues, muscles, and the GI tract.
Whether you want to strengthen your immune system or get your gut health in check, Kion Colostrum can help build the foundation for a healthier you.
From Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised Goats
Single Origin and Non-GMO
No Antibiotics or Hormones
Pure Colostrum from Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised Goats.
Goat Milk Colostrum
100% grass-fed, pasture-raised goat milk
See All Ingredients
Goat milk colostrum, vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour (binder)