Kion Colostrum goat’s milk colostrum supplement is a unique form of colostrum that has a myriad of health-related benefits – the primary being immune and growth related. Colostrum is made up of an enormous variety of macro and microconstituents such as cytokines, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, growth factors, proline rich polypeptides (PRPs) and growth-promoting hormones.
These components play important biological roles that are vital to proper health and immune function, including:
- Cytokines: Part of your systemic immune system. These messengers keep communication between immune cells active to regulate the body’s immune response
- Growth Factors: (IGF-I, IGF-II, EGF) As the name implies, growth factors assist with maintenance and growth of certain body tissues, including muscle and the gastrointestinal lining.
- Lactoferrin: Lactoferrin assists with iron absorption and is a crucial part of your immune defense system.
- Growth Hormone: Growth Hormone (GH) works individually as well as together with the other growth factors in colostrum to aid in growth and function of gastrointestinal tissues, muscle and more.
- Immunoglobulins: (IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, IgM) Immunoglobulins are small proteins that are used by your immune system to seek out and destroy foreign antigens (invaders).
- Proline Rich Polypeptides: PRPs are important immune system regulators that encourage the growth of white blood cells and may restore the balance of cellular immune functions. PRPs may defend against oxidative stress and support brain health.
Colostrum has even been shown to improve athletic performance by reducing gut permeability caused by heavy exercise, improving measures of performance, and supporting lean mass maintenance.
In addition, colostrum contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids, all of which play a crucial role in total body wellness.
Because goat milk closely resembles human milk, goat colostrum is effective in humans and less allergenic than cow milk.
Kion Colostrum may help support a healthy immune system and promote and support gut health.
Try out Kion Colostrum today and enjoy the unique benefits of this nutrient-dense fusion of immune system components and growth factors that support healthy immune function, intestinal function, connective tissue health and athletic performance.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules, twice daily, with water. During periods of heavy exercise, take up to 8 capsules daily.