Kion Coffee Lovers Bundle
What's better than Kion Coffee? Keeping it piping hot at home, in the office, or on-the-go in a stylish Kion Tumbler!
- Kion Coffee
- Kion Tumbler
16 oz. Black Tumbler with Clear Lid
18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel
Double-wall Vacuum Insulation
BPA and Lead Free
12 oz bag of coffee carefully selected and roasted for taste, purity, high antioxidants and health!
We at Kion are committed to providing you with the highest quality products on the face of the planet so that you can unlock your full potential. This means we extensively research, carefully source, and test everything to give you only the most powerful and proven tools for optimizing health, performance and longevity. As coffee aficionados, we have extremely strict criteria for our beans, and will settle for nothing less than the purest coffee on the planet. We’re proud to partner with the coffee experts at Purity to bring you Kion Coffee, powered by Purity. Pure, clean, guilt-free energy is now just a cup away!
The Purity Difference
Using independent labs around the globe, Kion Coffee was put to the test against 65 other leading coffee brands to see where our coffee stacked up.
The results are astounding: Kion Coffee is an antioxidant powerhouse, averaging at least double the antioxidant content compared to all other coffees tested. In some cases, Kion Coffee contained 10 times more than other organic, popular coffee brands!
But that’s not all. It also tested completely free of pesticides, mold, ochratoxins, aflatoxins, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), and yeast (unfortunately, a surprising number of other coffee brands did not).
Inside Kion Coffee
Our proprietary process brings you the coffee that nature intended. You can feel good about what’s in this bag: pure, organic coffee free of mold, contaminants and pesticides. Just 1% of the world’s beans meets our standard. Your Kion Coffee is incredibly fresh. Our coffee is as fresh as the day it was roasted thanks to our nitrogen-flushed packaging.
Why are we so careful with our coffee?
In a word, purity.
See, coffee has amazing general health and wellness properties, but big coffee companies now sacrifice health benefits for profit, due to shockingly poor production practices. These sub-standard processes not only destroy many of the health benefits of coffee, but also introduce harmful compounds that can cause upset stomach, jitters, and worse. Most coffee companies focus on low cost, speed, convenience and high-volume production. Others focus only on taste. Health benefits are not even on the radar screen for the vast majority of coffee companies.
The commercial coffee industry’s production practices are designed to produce their coffee as inexpensively as possible. Their distribution system is structured around keeping costs to a minimum, which usually means slow-boat cargo ships creeping through a maze-like distribution chain, making it impossible for you to get your hands on fresh, healthy coffee that is free from contaminants, fermentation and mold.
But what about the healthy coffee brands? Surely they're no Dunkin' Donuts or Folgers, right? Sadly, compared to the coffee I'm drinking now, even the healthy coffee brands test at 1/2 to 1/4 of the antioxidants, and of the brands tested for contaminants, over 60% came back positive for mold and ochratoxin A.
This is extremely surprising, because frankly, the health benefits of coffee can be greatly enhanced – and the adverse effects can be reduced, or even totally eliminated – through conscious sourcing, processing and roasting.
So, knowing this, we rolled up our sleeves and got to work to find the healthiest coffee on the planet. Over the past 2 years, we've talked with some of the top coffee experts on the planet to investigate every known strategy and technique to make coffee healthier, from sustainable farming practices, to healthy harvesting techniques, to state of the art production practices, to roasting protocols, to healthy packaging strategies. Our goal was to discover the best practices at every step of the production chain, combine them into one process, and create the purest, freshest, most antioxidant-rich coffee on earth.
Finally, after more than two years of hardcore coffee research, and a partnership with the purest coffee bean producer on the face of the planet called “Purity”, we have finally achieved our goal of bringing you the same 100% guilt-free, amazingly flavorful coffee we now wake to every morning.
The Kion Coffee Difference
Every single bag of Kion Coffee must conform to the following six health parameters (and less than 1% of coffee worldwide makes the cut):
1) Kion Coffee starts with the healthiest green coffee beans we could find. We test organic coffees from all over the world to find the green beans with the highest antioxidant levels – and we work to maintain those levels all the way through the production process.
2) Kion Coffee is always organic. Less than 3% of coffee on the planet is certified organic. At Kion, we will never tolerate pesticide-soaked beans, or grow our coffee in fields that are doused with herbicides. This is especially important because coffee beans contain one of the highest pesticide residues in the world.
3) Kion Coffee requires “near zero defects”. Only the highest quality, specialty grade coffee beans meet our standards. We rigidly test for toxins and never select beans that are chipped enough to risk an uneven roast, or beans that may contain undesirable microorganisms.
4) Kion Coffee never contains mold. Ever. When searching for the freshest coffee possible, mold cannot be tolerated. We use an independent laboratory to test for 60 different types of mold – ensuring that our coffee is mold-free at every point of the production chain.
5) Kion Coffee is grown sustainably, then hand picked and hand selected. We only choose the best coffees from the best organic, sustainable farms in the world, where we have a direct relationship with the farmer. The farms that grow Kion Coffee use production practices that are good for the planet, good for the coffee crop, and good for the people who grow the coffee, both economically and ecologically.
6) Kion Coffee is roasted to perfection. Selecting roasts that fall within the middle of the roasting spectrum scale – specifically medium roasts – provide the highest levels of healthy phytochemicals while limiting excessive caffeine.
And now, along with its intense notes of English walnut, cacao and a pleasant citrus-like flavor, this same coffee is yours for the drinking. This is, bar none, the cleanest coffee on the face of the planet. We have cut no corners and made no exceptions. If health is your priority, and especially if you are consuming coffee as a staple each day, you can drink Kion Coffee with the complete confidence that it is 100% pure.
Ready to start?
Purely Delicious Flavor Profile. This is a soft yet rich coffee with hints of milk chocolate, toasted pecan and a whisper or orange blossom that lingers on the finish.
High Quality Beans: Specialty-grade, organic beans are selected from around the world.
Toxin Screening: These beans are then screened for toxins, like pesticides and mold.
Roasted for Health: The beans are roasted to the perfect point where antioxidants are maximized, acrylamide is minimized, and PAH is avoided, thanks to smokeless roasting technology.
Taste-Tested By Experts: Each roast is tasted for optimum flavor by world-class coffee specialists.
Nitrogen-Flushed Bags: Our unique packaging process locks in freshness & nutrients.
You can read the entire Kion Coffee history here, or keep reading to grab your first bag now.
The Kion Promise
Kion Coffee is guaranteed to taste as good as it makes you feel. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, simply let us know and we’ll refund your purchase.
Grind only what you need for immediate brewing. Coffee is like an apple – it oxidizes when cut.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container, away from heat, direct sunlight & moisture.