The Multi-Vitamin Elite AM/PM Complex is not your typical multivitamin. Created using superior forms of vitamins and minerals, it is actually two unique formulations, with the complete simplicity of 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules in the evening. The A.M. formula promotes energy production during the daytime, while the P.M. formula enhances rest and recovery at night.* This high-performance nutritional regimen is NSF Certified for Sport®.
Some of the key unique characteristics of Multi-Vitamin Elite include:
- Vitamins K1 and K2 – most multivitamins use only K1, but vitamin K2 is crucial for proper calcium metabolism.
- Natural folate (5-MTHF) instead of folic acid (a large part of the population can’t even properly convert folic acid to folate)
- Methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin. Methylcobalamin has been shown to be the better-absorbed form of vitamin B12.
- Active, tissue ready forms of vitamins B2 and B6
- Chelated minerals to ensure optimal absorption
- Higher doses of magnesium and calcium than typically found in a multivitamin, which is especially important for athletes and exercise enthusiasts.
- A unique form of curcumin – Curcumin Phytosome (curcumin that has been complexed with phosphatidylcholine for superior bioavailability). This supports joint health and liver detox, gut health, and cardiovascular function by helping to maintain your body’s natural inflammatory response.
- A special form of green tea called Green Tea Phytosome (green tea complexed with phosphatidylcholine for superior bioavailability), which supplies the antioxidant, liver protective, and metabolic benefits of green tea, without all the caffeine.
- Relora – a proprietary blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense. This is included in the multivitamin formula to help you with relaxation, curb late-night food cravings, and balance your cortisol and DHEA levels. Studies have demonstrated that the plant extracts in Relora help to increase salivary DHEA, manage stress-related eating, and help manage body weight. Study participants felt significantly more relaxed, less anxious, and better in control of their mood and stress-related eating habits when using Relora.
Because of the state of the current food supply and the fact that most people don’t eat the recommended daily serving of fruits and vegetables, nutrition experts agree that a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement should be taken daily. This should be considered “dietary insurance”, ensuring you’re receiving the proper amounts of essential nutrients to support your health.
A joint statement issued by the American College of Sports Medicine, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the Dietitians of Canada is particularly noteworthy for individuals involved in athletic activities: “Supplements may be required by athletes who restrict energy intakes, use severe weight loss practices, eliminate one or more food groups from their diet, or consume high-carbohydrate diets with low micronutrient density.”
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agents, and masking agents.
For a nutritional supplement that lives up to your hard-charging lifestyle and superior quality standards, look no further than Thorne's Multi-Vitamin Elite.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.