Whether you’re looking to stimulate faster muscle growth, recover more rapidly from exercise, become more resistant to fatigue during a grueling workout, or just benefit from additional amino acids in their most absorbable form to support aging or a vegan, vegetarian, or ketosis diet, Kion Aminos essential amino acids has you covered.*
Essential amino acids are just that: essential. Your body can’t produce them on its own and yet they are crucial for supporting and maintaining the muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, nervous and hormonal systems of the body.* All of these systems need to be running optimally if you're hoping to get to sleep faster, promote muscle synthesis, enhance recovery from exercise, support optimal cognition, support your immune system, digest properly, and much, much more.*
Your body generally gets amino acids from the protein you consume as food. But your body’s amino acid utilization from common protein sources is often less than 50% of their content, with the rest being excess calories and waste. About 48% of egg protein is utilized by your body, less than 32% for meat, poultry and fish, less than 18% of whey and soy protein, and only 1% of branched chain amino acids are utilized by the body.
The amino acid utilization of Kion Aminos is a whopping 99%, meaning your body is actually absorbing and utilizing the essential amino acids it needs.* Plus, Kion Aminos are formulated in the exact, scientifically validated proportions needed for maximum utilization and absorbed by the body within twenty-three minutes.* So if you’re running from the gym, in need of a quick energy boost, staving off hunger pangs, or in the middle of a long workout, you can easily give your body the support it needs – and fast.
And yes, this means you get all of the essential amino acids, but without actually having to prepare, chew, digest or engage in any other stressful or inconvenient way of getting your protein. Don’t take this the wrong way: of course, we’re all about eating high-quality, nutrient-dense, tasty foods like steak, eggs, and nuts, but when you’re in a situation that requires you get your protein fast and you get it absorbed even faster, Kion Aminos is the perfect solution.
So what’s inside Kion Aminos?
Kion Aminos is an essential amino acids (also known as EAA’s) supplement that is 99% utilized by the body for protein synthesis.* No other form of protein comes close! The ingredients contain eight essential amino acids, perfect for omnivores, Paleo dieters, vegans, vegetarians, and ketosis support.
Kion Aminos contains:
- Tryptophan to encourage the release of important neurotransmitters and hormones for mood and sleep, such as serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine, which, if deficient, can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B), as well as slow connective tissue repair.
- Methionine to supply sulfur and other compounds required by your body for optimum metabolism and growth.
- Valine, which is needed for muscle fiber firing, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine, which stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.
- Isoleucine, which is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine, which is important for antibody production, immune system activity, and can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine, which stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and hormones such adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are necessary substances for optimum activity of your central and peripheral nervous systems.
With each amino acid performing a variety of functions within your body, you want to ensure you have enough of them at the ready and in the proper ratios. Kion Aminos provides this in both tablet and powder form.
Kion Aminos tablets contain one gram of essential amino acids per tablet, with NO binders, fillers, stearates, coating or dye. Just eight essential amino acids formulated to be in the perfect ratio for your body's absorption and utilization. And there is only 0.4 of a calorie per tablet.
Kion Aminos powder comes in a delicious cool lime flavor that is 100% all natural and sugar-free. The included five-gram scoop allows you to easily portion your serving that dissolves easily in water or your favorite drink.
As a dietary supplement, we recommend that you take five grams (five tables or one scoop) of Kion Aminos daily. As an exercise aid, take five grams thirty minutes prior to physical activity and repeat every two hours of exercise. For maximum absorption, take Kion Aminos twenty minutes before or one to two hours after other dietary protein and fat.
With so many benefits, such convenience, and the fact that these amino acids are essential to your body, Kion Aminos are a superb addition to just about any diet.
So try Kion Aminos today and propel your performance and vitality to new heights!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.