Kion Bar is a tasty, appetite-satiating, nutrient-dense bar that will withstand the rigors of living a limitless, exciting life. It reduces food cravings with just a few simple bites, gives you a long-term, stable source of energy without causing blood sugar spikes, doesn’t contain a chemical cocktail or excess protein, and delivers an incredible chocolatey-salty-coconut flavor. Kion Bar is a guilt-free bar that you can give to your family and your kids, eat before or during a workout, at your desk, on an airplane, or any other time you need clean-burning, stable energy.
A Satisfying, Nutrient-Dense, Real-Food Energy Bar With a Delicious Chocolatey-Coconut Flavor
- No Cravings, No Sugar Crashes: A balanced ratio of protein, healthy fats, and carbs from real foods delivers a stable, satisfying energy source, without the sugar crashes and “gut bombs.”
- Healthiest Ingredients: Only the best real food ingredients, like organic white chia seeds, grass-fed gelatin, and cocoa nibs, so it's packed with nutrients, amino acids and antioxidants. No added “natural flavors” that aren't really natural.
- Gut Friendly: Made with gut-friendly ingredients. No gluten, soy, dairy, or whey protein!
- Convenient & Stable: Won't melt, freeze, or turn into a brick in the cold. Perfect for travel, training, a healthy snack, and the rigors of an active life.
- Friggin' Delicious: The absolute most delicious, chocolatey-salty-coconut-honey flavor you've ever tasted in a bar, with perfect texture and mouthfeel.
Each and every tasty bite of our bar gives you the guilt-free confidence and guarantee that you're biting into
- A clean-burning bar that will “hold up” under rigorous conditions of people living hard-charging, high-achieving lives…
- A low-carb, high-fat, moderate-protein bar with zero dairy, zero soy, zero whey protein isolate, and instead contain a clean hypoallergenic protein source…
- A bar that is low in lectins and free of gluten, saponins and other notorious gut assailants…
- A bar that has plenty of minerals and electrolytes along with perfect amounts of fiber to keep you from getting the notorious “energy bar constipation…”
- A bar that supports recovery with sufficient levels of all essential amino acids and antioxidants, without excess protein to create an insulin spike or aging effect…
- A bar that contains just enough carbohydrate for liver and muscle glycogen restoration and appetite satiety, without necessarily spiking blood sugar…
- A bar that doesn't freeze and turn into a rock-solid brick in frigid temperatures while snowboarding, skiing and hiking and that doesn't melt into a pile of seedy goo upon exposure to hot bike rides, runs and car glove compartments…
- And perhaps most importantly, a bar that doesn't taste like cardboard, has a good crunch and mouth feel and keeps you satisfied without a “dissolve in my mouth” type of here-and-gone taste, but rather a rich, chocolat-ey, coco-nutty, mind-blowing explosion of flavor.
- Cocoa Nibs: Packed with fiber, potassium, magnesium, and antioxidants, cocoa nibs are a nutrient-dense superfood that have a rich dark-chocolatey flavor.
- Coconut Flakes: Coconut flakes are an ideal source of natural Medium-Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), providing clean-burning, stable energy.
- Almonds: Loaded with protein, healthy monounsaturated fat, fiber and antioxidants, Almonds support performance and satiety while adding a crunchy texture.
- Organic Honey: Nature’s original sweetener! Kion Bar has just enough to aid athletic performance and add a touch of honey-sweet goodness.
- Grass-fed Gelatin: A grass-fed protein superfood that is an absolute staple in traditional and ancestral foods.
- Organic White Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are one of the highest antioxidant foods in existence, and they are high in calcium, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Organic Sesame Seeds: Besides providing minerals like copper and manganese, sesame add the perfect crunchy, nutty texture.
- Kaniwa (Baby Quinoa): Kaniwa, like Quinoa, is a naturally gluten-free source of B vitamins and essential minerals, but packed with even more flavonoids like Quercetin.
- Organic Rice & Pea Protein: Because they are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, rice and pea protein are an ideal gut-friendly protein source.
- Cocoa Butter: A healthy fat source that adds a perfect, buttery taste.
- Sea Salt: An excellent electrolyte source. And with at least 60 trace minerals, sea salt is a potent way to give your body its minerals, especially as these have become harder to obtain due to soil depletion.