These mouth-watering, Protein-Packed Banana Oat Bars were created by blogger, teacher, mom, and wellness advocate, Ana Urban.
They take only 5 minutes to throw together, and are a super easy way to get more protein into your (or your kid's) diet.
Using just a few simple ingredients (along with Kion Clean Protein) you can whip up a tasty, healthy treat your whole family will enjoy.
Banana Oat Bars Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 2 scoops Kion Clean Protein, Smooth Vanilla
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Salt on top
Banana Oat Bars Instructions
- Mash bananas, then mix in all wet ingredients (egg, milk, yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla).
- In a separate bowl, mix oats, Kion Clean Protein, and cinnamon.
- Combine dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, save some for topping.
- Pour into 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips and salt.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 min.
And that's all! Let stand to cool, then store in the refrigerator.
I am in love with the Kion Clean Protein Smooth Vanilla!! This is by far the best tasting vanilla protein powder I have ever tried!
Jenny Butler on